My take on Take




I saw most of those items at the Shop With Takeshi blog (a total must see), and TRIED to build a Takeshi inspired look for free. Of course I didn't quite get it, but it's not bad I suppose... sorry Takeshi ><
AND... from the Fashion Freebies for Men blog (another great one!) I got some extra tips! like the Eish sale! Can't miss it
Hair: Sadistic Hacker, $0K Group Gift on notices
Outfit: $0L @ EROS (touch the kite, there's a female version too)
Skin:$0L She Wants Revenge (group gift on notices, 4 female and 4 male skins, gorgeous)
necklace: Le Choix, $0L follow the beam and look for the rental box at the ceiling

Glasses (fully scripted): $30 @ Eish
Shirt: Fear and Clothing, $0L (touch the kite)
Jeans: A.C Std, $10L (a lot of great 10L stuff there)
Shoes: A.C Std, $10L

Hoodie: Fear and Clothing, $10L
Tartan panrs + belt: Fear and Clothing, $0L (on the flower)
Poses: Pose-ology + S.Loves 50L each (120L for a 3 pose pack)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário