Bunnies

I was doing the Bunny Hunt and came across what is possibly one of the hardest egg to be found! That Bunny Outfit from Little Heaven, $0L. We were all warned not to give exact locations for the eggs (or they will replace it), so I'll try my best to guide you guys: enter the big building, walk to the 'you are here' sign and turn right, the egg sits on top of a pillar, its small and its the same colour of the wall ><
One good tip I CAN give you is to join the Bunny Hoppers group, thats what I did and thats also how I came across Rocky Vansant, who helped me out!
If You are really really stuck you can also IM me ;)

Me and Rocky


Alternatively, Lemania has put up a cute bunny Dress^^, its NOT free, but all the money is going to Relay for Life!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário