Fusion



Following a lead I found on Fashion Freebies for Men blog, i found a whole sim packed with freebies, Deep House Island! But beware, since most of them aret part of Miami Fusion Festival, I expect them to be taken away anytime now, so if you like them... well... HURRY. Oh and did I tell you i'm only showing the MENS stuff? yeah, theres a bunch of women gifts too!

Hairs: Calico, $0L
Shape: Redgrave, $0L (2 shapes come with the skin samples)

Shades, devil t-shirt: $1L each @ Be Real
Jeans and Jacket: Alphamale, $0L

Purple Blouse: SFDesigns hunt gift, $0L
Italian Jacket: $0L, Sartoria
Sweater and pants: HSC Gift, $0L @ Mimi's Choice
Golf Set: Akeyo, $0L
Addoro shirt: $0L
PS. Thats the same sim Redgrave is in, and i couldnt resist trying them on (after all theres just NOT enough men skins available) and they looked soooooo good. My fingers are almost reaching for my wallet.. oh God

2 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

This is an amazing blog ^^

Clarissa Fiertze disse...

wow thank you Takeshi, I'm a great admirer of your blog!

Postar um comentário